Our second roundup is a fun one! What are you loving this week? Let us know in the comments below!
Song of the week:
· “Youth” by Daughter – a fun jam we’ve had on while working this week. It’s also great for those post-work yoga sessions!
App of the week:
· MyFitnessPal (website here), available on Android and iOS! If you’re looking to get that summer bod, or maybe just watch what you’re eating, this app can help you be more mindful when it comes to eating!
Podcast of the week:
· Being Boss – a podcast by Braid Creative! This podcast is all about creative consulting for entrepreneurs and freelancers who are looking to uplevel their businesses and their lives. It’s hosted by Tara and Kathleen, writers and creative behind popular blog Braid Creative.
Something to do this weekend:
· Exercise – use the MyFitnessPal app to track it!
· Head to the playground, if it’s not too hot where you are!
· If you’re in the Eastern Hemisphere and it’s Winter (officially), try out a new museum or indoor wildlife center!
· Try a new recipe!
· Binge-watch a new series on Netflix! (I’ll be checking out Suits!)
Favorite inspirational post of the week:
· This post here, one of the newest posts to hit millennial magazine GenTwenty by Nicole Booz. If you’re needing some encouragement, or needing to know how to encourage someone, this post will help… a lot.