Starting this week, we are going to share every Friday the things we're loving as a team! Consider it a Friday wrap-up, ushering you into a great weekend!
Song of the week:
- Cigarettes - Hotel Apache (We've been playing this all week... seriously. Dance party time!)
App of the week:
- Color Switch! This game is so addicting. It’s a perfect way to relieve some stress during the busy work week. And bonus -- it's available on both Apple (here) and Android (here) platforms!
Podcast of the week:
- Millennial : A fun podcast by Megan Tan & Radiotopia. A great look into maneuvering your 20’s, captured in real time.
Something to do this weekend:
Grill out some steaks with the family, or roast some peppers if you're vegan like Charissa!
Set up a slip n’ slide in your backyard!
Go out to eat at a new restaurant -- yelp is our king for finding great places.
Take a two day road trip! Here's a fun resource to use if you want to make scenic / adventurous stops.
Favorite inspirational post of the week:
- 3 Crucial Elements of a Successful Leader
- This post has some great insight as to what it takes to really take your leadership skills to the next level!
- It's written by one of Charissa's favorite coaches, authors, and shining lights, Thais Guimaraes. If you're in Los Angeles, she's local to you and hosts lots of events! Check her out!